GETTING READY TO LIST
Here are a few tips that can help keep your home 'Show Ready' which will make your home more saleable and can assist you to obtain maximum value for your home!
- Take full advantage of our complimentary Stagging services to ensure your home is Show Ready! The Stagger can provide lots of useful tips and suggestions on how to better showcase the features of your home!
- Declutter your home. Clearing out any clutter, additional clothing or unecessary furniture can make your rooms and closets look much larger!
- Ensure your home has Curb Appeal to entice potential buyers to enter your home! Keep your yard tidy, cut the grass, pull any weeds and keep the landscaping trimmed!
- In addition to the point above you can increase curb appeal by applying a fresh coat of paint to the garage doors and front doors!
- Make any minor cosmetic repairs to your home that could leave a bad impression for potential buyers, these include: repairing drywall cracks, replacing burnt out light bulbs, paint touch ups and finishing touches on any DIY projects.
- Before any showing make sure the house is clean from top to bottom, Windex all windows, clean the cobwebs off the ceilling fans and clean the inside of the stove!
- Make sure your home smells inviting, light a candle spray a light smelling air freshner and weather permitting crack the windows!
When you list with us, we are with you from the start of the journey, if you have any questions please let us know!
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION REGARDING LISTING YOUR HOME: